We have a full HD/4k ENG shooting kit (with lighting & Audio), based around the brilliant Sony FS7 and we can offer aerial filming with our DJI Mavic Air & DJI Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopters.
Our shoot kit includes:
- Sony FS7 4k/HD camera (with Sony XQD cards)
- Zacuto Gratical Eye EVF
- Shoulder mount/VCT plate & 15mm bars
- V-lock Batteries
- Portabrace raincover
- Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 4K cine zoom lens
- Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 4K cine zoom lens
- Samyang 35mm T1.5 prime lens
- Canon EF zoom lenses (17-40mm f4, 28-70mm f4, 70-200mm f4) with Metabones speed booster
- Canon EF mount FD 35-135 (with macro)
- TLS Tern Matte Box with Schneider filters.
- Teradek Serv Pro with iPad for Director’s monitor
- Atomos Sinobi 5″ on camera monitor.
- Miller Arrow 40 Tripod with Carbon Fibre Sprinter legs
- Miller Compass 15/Solo 75 tripod system
- Sony A7s2 with Ronin-S gimbal
- GoPro Hero 6
- GoPro Session Car & boat mount/Sky Pole
- Zoom F4 location audio mixer/recorder
- Sony UWP-D dual channel radio mic kit (2 x belt packs, 1 x boom unit)
- Senheiser Headphones (with headphone jack adapted by BBC engineering!)
- Audio Technica AT895 camera mic with Rode windjammer
- Audio Technica AT897 boom mic, with Rode windjammer & Cavision boom pole
- Lupo 1k LED Daylight HMI with stand
- Dedolight DLED4 kit with stands
- Lishuai LED bi-color panel light with stand
- Fotodiox LED 900 bi-colour panel with stand
- 2 x Ianiro 300w reporter lights with stands
- Apurture bi-colour LED camera light
- PAG LED Camera toplight/kicker
- 2 x LED camera lights with stands & clamps
- Flyking 4ft heavy duty Cineslider with sandbags
- Green Screen, Autopole, magic arms, Manfrotto relectors & Lee lighting gels
- DJI DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Mavic Air Quadcopters (HD & 4k filming)
- “this ultra-portable and foldable drone features high-end flight performance and functionality”
- Apple Macbook Pro with Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro 6, Sony Catalyst etc.
- External hard drives
- Canon & Fuji stills camera systems
Our Edit Studio:
- Apple iMac with dual monitors (with a Benq 24inch REC709 monitor for colour grading)
- Focusrite audio preamp/monitor
- Yamaha HS5 Studio monitors
- MXL 770 voiceover mic
- Audio Technica studio headphones
- Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, Avid, Adobe Audition, After Effects etc.
- SSD Edit project drives, G-tech project/scratch drives & LaCie Raid archive drives
All our equipment is regularly tested and maintained.
We can also hire in all manner of gear including extra lighting and grip, track, dollies and different camera systems. We work with a local UAV CAA drone pilot for aerial filming.